Friday, January 23, 2015

Best of Boxpunx number 6


Could number 6 be anything other than Blackula? I just really like this guy's style. His hair, outfit, and face turned out great, I think. He is vicious and adorable. If you haven't noticed, this series really doesn't have any flapping tongues. This model was very pleased about that decision, because those teeth hurt.


Here are a few more of the models and promos for this series.


The Angel of Disco!


Punk Rock Hippies!


Kill Your Television!


The Prisoner!

I guess this means we are now at the TOP FIVE BOXPUNX according to me. Let me make this clear, this list is in no way intended to be accurate. It isn't really the top 24 so much as it's a walk down memory lane, featuring what I think is a broad spectrum of what I had done before now, while of course including what was impressive, in my humble opinion. So if some of my choices don't make sense to you, that's okay. This is Earth, and as you go through life, you will find that many things do not make sense. It's totally normal.

Here's a trailer for this really fun game I have been playing the heck out of recently. It's called "Dungeon of the Endless". It's a rogue-like, dungeon-crawling, pixel-art, board-game-esque, tower-defense-ish, Sci-fi thriller with high replay-ability. Check it out!


Maybe I should do a Let's Play of this game... Hmmm...