Monday, January 26, 2015

Best of Boxpunx number 3


Best of Boxpunx number 3 is what I lovingly call the Boxpimp. I don't endorse pimping, but I don't ignore it either. This model is probably not very easy to build, even with instructions on the template, that may or may not make sense. Hopefully everyone can figure it out. If not, I apologize! Difficulty level aside, it's one of my all time favorites.


Even though the torso is pretty tricky, I bet it's the legs that give people the most trouble. All you got to do is wrap the colored part around the legs with bones drawn on it, and glue.


If all goes well, and it should, I'll be getting a camera this weekend and can start making instructional videos. I am so anxious to get started on that! I've also been sketching and scribbling some new model ideas, so look forward to some new stuff coming in February! And I will be continuing to upload old stuff too every now and again. I also want to do something brand new, so as soon as I figure out what that is, I'll post something about it. Anyway, thanks again for coming and maybe I'll see you again soon!

Here's the trailer for yet another game I've been messing around with a bit. It's a pixelated platformer called Crystal Catacombs. It's a hard one but fun.