Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Best of Boxpunx number 22


   The best of celebration continues with number 22! I call this one "Totem". As far as I can remember, this is the only model with a double tongue. Was there another one? If so, please remind me on Facebook.

What? You're not friends with me on Facebook? Click here to change that.

   As you may or may not be able to tell, depending on how well you know Boxpunx history (hehe, is that even a thing?) I am starting off sort of where it all began, with choices from Series One. Although I made a totally different model before thie glueless one called the brute, I figured I would mix a few of those in later. But yes, I am going to try to go in somewhat of a chronological order, maybe. All current ideas are subject to change.




    Today's video is "Curtains" by Parenthetical Girls. Beautiful song, but an absolutely bizarre video. Bizarre in an interesting way, definitely. At least I think so. So until tomorrow...