Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Best of Boxpunx number 13


Another long day, and another Best of Boxpunx. This is the Space Vampire Hunter from Series 5, Boxpunx in Space! And what is so "spacy" about her? I don't know. I just like how she looks. I should have gave her a weapon. What exactly does she hunt space vampires with? Maybe she has psychic powers. Maybe she stakes them with her fist. Regardless of the back story you want to make up for her, I think she turned out pretty neat.



So there's a dozen models from the halcyon days. It was fun trying to take all this as far as one could go. I made it pretty far, but I guess I am still not convinced that I hit the apex, or else I would not have come back. But here we are, and there's 12 more models to go before we set our sights on the future.

I hope you come back and check them out!