Friday, January 16, 2015

Best of Boxpunx number 11


Number 11 is called Hot Rod Summer, obviously. This is a model designed by my buddy Horrorwood. There are a whole bunch of these models decorated by various artists at his website. And every single one of them is super cool in its own way. Thanks to Horrorwood for the great model and the great series!



Here's a group pic of all the models in the series. Click it to zoom in.


Looks like we have arrived at the TOP 10 BOXPUNX. And of course, just like a best of compilation by your favorite band, expect some of your favorite songs to be missing, but chances are you will still like all of the songs that are there. I apologize in advance if some of the models are too hard to build! Two weeks from now I should have a camera, and I promise to show everyone how it's done.

I should also apologize in advance for the parts of the videos that end up not making any sense. Because inevitably, I am going to mess up somewhere! But I will try really hard not to.

See you tomorrow? I hope so!