Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Best of Boxpunx number 1


Time to bring this list to an end. Best of Boxpunx number one is Ultima, specifically the instance of her from Final Fantasy XII. There are a lot of things to like about this model, but mainly I like how it really does look like who it should look like, even though it really, really shouldn't! I also love how she is just the right amount of both intricacy and ridiculousness. And, of course, she just plain looks cool.




Here's a couple of images of what Ultima looks like in the game.





And here's a couple of images of people cosplaying as Ultima. Yeah, I was shocked too.




Well alright. I guess it's time now to do something new. There will still be some occasional rehashing in the months to come because well, I won't be able to help it. There are still a lot of interesting models and honorable mentions that didn't make it into the top 24. I hope everyone enjoyed this month long look back.

Now into the future we go.